(Side-Note: Check out Perry Marshall’s 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More to get clear on the power of doing $1000 or $10,000 an hour work)
Or do you slip up and ease into $10 an hour or wasting time doing tasks that aren’t worth anything?
Yesterday, we talked about the $1,000,000 a year formula for Solo Pros.
Yep, like lots of things, it’s simple but it ain’t easy.
Simple- You only need to do two things to make $1,000,000 a year.
1. Spend your time doing ONLY $1000 an hour work.
2. Hire a small staff to free your time to do this.
Here’s the hard part.
1. Figuring out where to find clients who can afford and will pay you premium fees.
2. Finding the time to attract these clients to your business.
3. Organizing your tasks, creating a process and system, to attract, educate, and convince clients to hire you.
4. Delivering the client work product.
You have your own personal WHY.
Each of us has their own reasons WHY they’d want to build a clientele worth $1,000,000 a year.
Maybe that’s not your goal, That’s ok.
But, if it is, getting REAL clear on your WHY is the start.
For most of us, it takes a mission beyond our own needs and desires.
After all, at $1,000,000 a year, all your needs are easily met.
Your ego might desire things to show off your success, such as a huge house, sports cars, art collection, jewelry, fine clothing, and making a splash in public.
Yeah, that’s the stuff the media loves to show and it’s what the fast-buck artists love to use to sell their stuff.
However, for most people I know (and want to do business with and call my friends)…
It’s not ego gratification.
The WHY is a real mission.
To make a difference. To help others. To spend time and live experiences with family and friends.
To give back. To leave a legacy.
To live a life of value.
What’s your WHY?