So how can 22-year-old, Number 2 ranked PGA Golfer Jordan Spieth…
… help you generate more Ideal Client Leads from Linkedin?
Golf is simple.
1. Have a sound strategy, a game plan.
2. Execute each shot with complete trust, focus, and confidence.
That’s basically Jordan Spieth’s game plan to defend his U.S. Open Championship this week at Oakmont Country Club outside Pittsburgh, PA.
Oakmont is considered one of the toughest tests in golf.
It has thick, brutal rough, tight narrow, slooped fairways, and lightening fast greens.
Golf is simple.
Golf is not easy.
Generating Leads on Linkedin is simple.
1. Have a solid strategy, a Game Plan.
2. Take focused, confident action DAILY with complete trust that results will follow.
See… it’s simple.
But not always easy.
This checklist is a step-by-step process designed to put you on the path to get better results from your time invested in Linkedin Lead Generation.
It’s based on a proven system that works for thousands of businesses.
So go ahead.
Take 15 minutes to find out how to win the Linkedin Lead Funnel Game.
Pressed for Time?
Take 5 quick seconds and...
Grab the 15-Minute Linkedin Lead Funnel Checklist PDF
OK… if you’re still here…
Let’s dive into the Checklist now.
Answer these five question to find out if you’re working from a solid foundation and have a sound Game Plan before you just dive into Linkedin.
Lots of businesses skip this, or fail to really think it through.
Lots of wasted time and effort on Linkedin.
Tons of Frustration.
Too few Leads or the wrong kind of Leads.
- I have written specific and measurable Goals and Objectives for using Linkedin as a Lead Source
- I've identified my Marketing Assets and leverage them in my Linkedin efforts
- I know my Marketing DNA and use my natural marketing communication strengths
- I've identified my top ten most profitable clients and have a written Ideal Client Profile
- I have a written One Page Ideal Client Profile that tracks Linkedin search criteria
Having an optimized Linkedin Profile is key to attracting and making potential Ideal Client Connections on Linkedin.
Your Linkedin Profile serves as your Connection Landing Page and Sales Page.
It must focus on your Client, not you.
Is YOUR Linkedin Profile crafted to get the Connection and then lead Potential Ideal Clients to want to learn more about how you can help them?
Answer these five questions to find out.
- My Linkedin Profile has a Professional Looking Photo and Background Image that matches my Personal Brand Message
- My Linkedin Headline includes keywords and clearly communicates what I do and who I help
- My Linkedin Summary effectively communicates my story, value, and includes a Call To Action
- I have at least three Recommendations that back up the value promise I deliver to my clients
- My Linkedin Profile converts visitors into Connections with my Ideal Client Prospects at a rate of 40% or more
Way to go!
You have a solid strategy and Game Plan in place.
Your Linkedin Profile is client-facing and effectively converts visitors into potential Ideal Client Connections.
Now it’s time to get more of these Connections.
Are you taking ACTION every day to grow your Linkedin Connections?
These five questions will show you if you’re on the right track:
- I visit at least 10 Targeted Ideal Client Prospect Profiles every day
- I send at least 5 Connection requests daily
- I personalize every Connection request
- I have over 500 Targeted Ideal Client Prospect Connections
- In addition to Ideal Client Connections, I have connections with Key Influencers and Journalists in my Target Market
Now your Linkedin Lead Funnel is starting to show some results.
You’ve created a daily habit of taking ACTION on your Game Plan.
Your Linkedin Profile tells your story and offers immediate value for your Ideal Client Connections.
You’re adding targeted Ideal Client Prospect Connections every day.
Now, here’s where patience pays HUGE dividends.
Lots of Professional Services businesses want to jump in and get Connections on the phone and try to close ’em as a client.
Settle down. Take a breathe.
Build the relationship. Make a friend. Add value.
Are you taking these five steps to make it happen?
- I always send a Welcome Message to new Connections
- I have a multi-step Message Follow-Up System for my Ideal Client Connections
- I share relevant Content Daily on Linkedin
- I publish Content at least weekly on Linkedin Pulse
- I like, share, and comment on Content my Ideal Client Connections publish and share every day.
All Right… Now here’s where and how your Linkedin Daily efforts pay off.
Keep in mind, Linkedin is a great place to connect with your potential Ideal Clients, along with Key Influencers, and Journalists who can help you spread the word about your Professional Services.
Linkedin is a tremendous platform to build relationships at scale with hundreds, even thousands of potential clients.
But it’s NOT the place to sell.
To convert Connections to Clients, you must have a friction-free system to move your Connections from Linkedin to your email list, or agree to an initial phone call.
Answer the following five questions to discover if you have the basic elements of a friction-free system in place:
- I tag and track my potential Ideal Client Connections
- I use a CRM system or spreadsheet to track Connection activity
- I share valuable information with my Ideal Client Connections before making an off Linkedin Call To Action
- I offer my Ideal Client Connections a simple, easy to consume, value-packed Lead Magnet
- I use an online Calendar Appointment Scheduler to book make booking phone appointments with Connections simple and efficient
Your Linkedin Lead Funnel Scorecard
So how did you score?
Let’s add ’em up and find out.
There are five questions in each of the five sections for a total of 25 questions.
Add up all those you answered with a firm YES or checked off as doing.
If you have:
20 – 25 Yes, or Checked answers: You have a solid Linkedin Lead Funnel. You have a Game Plan and you’re taking ACTION. Good for you!
15 – 19: You’re doing ok, but have room for improvement.
0 – 14: Perhaps you’re just getting started, aren’t sure if Linkedin can help you, or you’re flat out lost and need help?
Also, look at your scores in each of the sections to pinpoint your Linkedin Lead Funnel areas for improvement:
0-1: Need help!
Now It’s Your Move
Here are two ACTION ITEMS for you to take.
1. If you know someone else who could benefit from this 15-Minute Linkedin Lead Funnel Checklist, go ahead and email them the link to this post:
I know you’re trying to get off the cash flow roller coaster and build an ENDLESS FLOW of high-quality leads.
Maybe upping your game on Linkedin is the answer?
Check this out:
You’ll thank me for it…
2. Before you scoot away, make sure you grab the 15-Minute Linkedin Lead Funnel Checklist PDF.
In addition to getting INSTANT ACCESS to the checklist, you’ll get Daily Emails on how to put these Linkedin Lead strategies and systems into action.
You’ll also find a Special FREE Bonus offer inside the PDF.
Finally, if you have any questions, comments, or just want to call B.S. on anything here, go ahead and drop a comment below.